- These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online, by e-mail, telephone or by post with Tap2Assist Limited. Please read them carefully before placing any order. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Australia.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights.
- By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and all transactions with Tap2Assist Limited will be governed thereby.
- All references to the ‘company’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ will refer to Tap2Assist Limited.
- All references to ‘the customer’ or ‘you’ shall mean the person or persons purchasing or agreeing to purchase goods or services from the company.
- You acknowledge that information contained within your profiles may become visible and available to persons known and unknown by you.
- You also accept that information that you add to profiles that are not your own are your responsibility and Tap2Assist Limited can not be held responsibile for any omissions or errors made.
- You also acknowledge that you have the right to publish this information on behalf of other individuals.
- You also acknowledge that Tap2Assist are not responsible for the validity of the data held on its website. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that this information is kept up-to-date and relevant to the wearer/owner of the device.
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars ($) and are inclusive of AU GST at the current rate unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Prices and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort is made to maintain there accuracy, we accept no responsibility for errors or omissions.
- We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
- We are pleased to accept orders via our ssl secured website.
- Any order placed by you for goods or services advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods selected in your order.
- No contract for the sale of any goods exists between you and us until we accept it (which is soley at our discretion).
- If we accept your order we will notify you by email prior to despatch of the goods.
- If we decide not to accept your order we will notify you by email.
- If in the event that, after we accept your order, we discover that the goods are unavailable or that there was a pricing error on our website in respect of the goods ordered, we reserve the right not to supply the goods ordered and offer you a refund or alternative product.
- Payment for goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website.
- Non payment of an order will result in its cancellation.
- All of our transactions are handled via PayPal.
- All credit/debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorised by the card issuer.
- There will be no delivery of items until cleared funds are received.
- The goods ordered will be delivered to the address provided when you place your order
- All deliveries are restricted to within Australia at the moment.
- Items ordered will be delivered as soon as possible, dispatch targeted within one week of order being placed unless otherwise notified. Every effort is made to ensure that delivery is made within the estimated time scales and a maximum of twenty-eight days.
- All goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within twenty-eight days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date.
- In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within three working days of the receipt. If no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company’s appointed carrier. Liability in such cases is limited to the value of those items, which are shown to have not been received by the customer.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract we shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to us.
- Should you fail to return the goods, we reserve the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by us in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
Returns and Exchanges
- Under Australian law you as consumer have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery within reason.
- These include and are not limited to the setup, action, feel, build quality and sound of a product.
- If you wish to return any item please email returns@Tap2Assist.me to receive a returns number within your 7 day contractual period with details of why you wish to return your product.
- Once you have your returns number you can send the item back to us yourself
If the goods supplied to you are faulty or incomplete on arrival (whether or not they were damaged in transit), you must notify us within 7 working days of receipt of the goods and return the goods to us in accordance with our returns policy.
Once we have verified the fault with your product within the applicable guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will normally offer a prompt repair service.
If the fault occurs within 28 days of purchase you will always have the option of exchange, refund* or credit (*with proof of purchase).
- If you consider your product faulty and would like an exchange, refund or credit please follow our returns procedure.
- Claims relating to setups quality or value for money are not considered faults for return.
Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, we strongly advise all of our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example,
- By ensuring the goods are correctly addressed
- Properly packaged
- Carried by a reputable carrier
- For your protection we recommend that all items returned to us be sent by registered delivery with insurance paid as a minimum.
- Your local Post Office will be able to advise you in regards to registered post.
- Please note that any items returned to us that you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians.
- Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete
- Will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return delivery costs via your original payment method.
- In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the items return delivery.
Cancelling an item
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by hand, post or email, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- Except in the case of faulty or mis-described goods, if you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for
- Returning the goods to us at your own cost.
- The goods must be returned to the address shown within the returns section of our website.
- You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- In the case of faulty or mis-described goods we shall, after receiving notification of the fault ask you to return the goods to us in accordance with our Returns procedure.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract, we will refund or re-credit you within 30 days once we have recieved the returned goods.
Products and Liability
- Products are sold singly unless otherwise stated.
- Every effort is made to ensure the colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product. Due to technical limitations, some colours may vary.
- Tap2Assist medical devices are designed to provide valuable information to medically trained personel.
- The user accepts that in an emergency any failure of their devices is not the resonsibility of Tap2Assist, even if this failure may result in harm to the wearer including death.
- Tap2Assist are not responsible for the validity of the data held on its website. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that this information is kept up-to-date and relevant to the wearer/owner of the device.
- Tap2Assist is not responsible for any netowrk outage leading to the website not be accessible or that a users mobile device can not access the website.
- Tap2Assist tries to ensure continuous service but, from time to time, the system may need to be taken offline for essential maintenance or some other reasons outside of our control.
- Tap2Assist does not accept any liability for its service being off line when a user is trying to access any of our services.
- All products are guaranteed for twelve months from the purchase date on the original invoice unless otherwise stated.
- This guarantee excludes faults caused by accidents, neglect, misuse and fair wear and tear on the item.
- In the event of a warranty claim, please return the item with a copy of the original receipt to our office address listed below.
Please clearly identify any area or part of the item that has failed. All items must be returned in their original condition as sent. Please refer to our returns policy for more details.
Ownership of goods
- All Items supplied to the customer remain the property of Tap2Assist Limited until full and final payment of all sums outstanding for those goods has been received by us.
- Any complaint can be sent to the address below.
- Alternatively you may contact support@Tap2Assist.me. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint as soon as is possible.
- In the event that a resolution for your complaint can not be found immediately, we will advise you of a likely timescale and keep you informed of any investigation.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Postal Address & Contact Details
Parcel Locker 10114 64986
340 High Street